Reviews Sony Wireless Stereo Headset (PS3)

Sunday 27 May 2012


Buy them, don't think - buy.
By no means am I an audiophile, nor will I accept something if it isn't worth the money I paid for it.

I wanted a state of the art 7.1 surround sound system in my living room to compliment my PS3 and atmospheric titles such as Battlefield 3 & Skyrim. I think it's only fitting that if you're going to splash out on the visuals in a HDTV, then it's only right to...

***

total failure of the headset!!
As usually amazon is amazing by the speed of posting and packaging,so no complaints about it,but as about the official sony ps3 headset ,my opinion is that sony totally failed with these headphones.Im so dissapointed because as i did read reviews of other people saying that the voice is amazing,i have to say are you kidding me,its totally rubbish the way it sounds,low...
Sony Wireless Stereo Headset (PS3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Sony Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.